Monday, May 30, 2011

Supertramp was on the radio...

So I decided to "Take the Long Way Home" and did a GPS adventure. The results are logged here.

Lessons learned from this warm-up ride for the four corners tour were:

1. Don't forget to bring a second pair of shoes!
2. Using the netbook to update the blog and the spot tracking pages will work just fine, but will be easier if I bring a mouse instead of using the trackpad.
3. I've got to force myself to stop every hour or so. Staying in the saddle for long periods of time without walking a but means that my knees will hurt towards the end of the day (as well as my backside!) Taking just 5 minutes and walking a bit does wonders in preventing the knees from screaming later.

Well, that's it for this trip. It was great to see my youngest son, even if he did trounce my butt at the games at Dave & Busters. :-)

No comments: