Friday, July 8, 2011

Catching Up

Sorry for the delay, as I was enjoying time with my family in Idyllwild, CA.

When we last left our... OK, ok... I won't say it. hehe

First was the leg from Prescott, AZ to Idyllwild. Here's the page for it.

Ran across a funny sign as you'll see in the pictures, but a couple things I missed the opportunity for a picture or two was a "Feed and Pawn Store" (one stop shopping for the hard pressed to feed their animals, I guess) and a dedication for the road maintenance that they may have missed a comma in: "Ride On Victoria". I wonder how Victoria feels about that... hehe

Today's leg had me travelling from Idyllwild to San Ysidro to begin the timed portion of this trip. Here's the link for today's leg.

I processed the paperwork there and mailed it off, but the pictures will have to wait until I get my iPhone power cord replaced. It gave up the ghost somewhere between Prescott and San Ysidro and I couldn't find one in the Eastern Sierras today. Hopefully tomorrow as I cross over the Sierras into the Imperial Valley.

No comments: