Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recap/New Posts for the Tour proper

Day One was from Idyllwild, CA to San Ysidro to Mammoth Lakes.

Day Two was from Mammoth Lakes, CA thru Yosemite and then onto Redding.

Day Three was from Redding, CA to Camas, WA, just north of Portland, OR.

Day Four was from Camas, WA to Blaine and then south to Mount Vernon.

Day Five was from Mt. Vernon, WA thru the Cascades and then to Spokane. This is where we are now, with my father planning to head home in the morning while I head east into a spot of weather.

Although I hope to get through Idaho, a visit to Yellowstone and then get into Cody, WY, I'm thinking it will be a long, long day should I hit rain storms along the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spent one night in Redding, CA on a trip back from the Pacific Coast. Nice town.

Take care.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.